zondag 25 oktober 2009

Lazy Sunday ...

I love the concept of daylight-savings-time. (But only in the winter ;-)) So we got to sleep an extra hour in today.
Which means, today has been officially declared as 'lazy sunday'.

Sounded to me like a great opportunity to try to make cupcakes for the first time...

I used a standard cake recipe and added some apple and pecan chuncks.


baked for 40 min. at 180°C.
still looking good...


but I found it very hard to get the frosting right... I just don't think I got the consisentcy correct. It was fun experimenting with the colours though!


Anyone got any good cupcake recipes?

(and yes, if you count correctly, there's one missing in the final result, but I call that the cook's previlege ;))

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Jij kleine snoeper!
    Ik heb het ooit geprobeerd met zo'n glazuurzakje ("prinsessenglazuur mama!") uit de winkel, maar de smaak was echt kunstmatig.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Glazuur kun je het beste van Amerika kopen, die icing is minderlopend en daar kun je mooie cupcakes mee maken, een voorbeeld van wie het verkoopt: www.deleukstetaartenshop.nl, geen verbinding mee hoor, maar daar koop ik ook mijn icing. Goede kwaliteit en smaakt niet kunstmatig.
    Veel succes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen