zondag 6 juni 2010

Start to ... well basically everyting ..

I took about 6 months off, because a lot of things have happened in my life.
I decided to end my 6 year long relationship and had to search my way around single life. it's the first time I'm on my own since I was 16.

It hasn't been easy, but I think I can say I'm a happy single now. I found myself a nice appartment, have a lot of good friends to rely on (some new, some old) ; reconnected with my family and have nice hobbies.

So ...
to get my life back on track I decided to:

start to run ... but for real this time :-). I've said it before, but I'm getting much support from my family and friends this time. It's my goal to run the 10K @ 'dwars door Mechelen' on September 26th. So... I made it public, I'd better stick to it



start sewing again... I haven't used my sewing machine in over 6 months; so I decided it was time. I made a handbag, although I made it from the top of my head , I didn't use a patern, I'm quite sure, I've seen this bag somewhere before :-)
I'm quite pleased with it actually.


Start to cook ... I noticed over the last couple of months that cooking for one, isn't easy. so my friend Bianca and I made a deal that wednesday = cooking day. I cook one wednesday and she cooks the next. so a least I can get some serious cooking done on those days.

Start line dancing... I took a class in a very nice dance group, and I wish I could have kept going there, but it's almost a 45 min. drive and I find it a bit too far for that. turns out there's a country dance group just around my corner. So I'm going to try that out with my cousin next tuesday. Yiha!

start to have a healty breakfast... I know!!! I haven't been paying much attention to it, but let's face it, it is the most important meal of the day right?


(start to) keep enjoying the Bublé... Oh yeah, well what did you expect? :-)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. 1) wat een leuke tas! Echt geslaagd, zomaar uit het hoofd.
    2) 10 km lopen in september? Wow, respect.

    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Knap en moedig van je.
    Fijn dat je er weer bent.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Eerste succes voor jou!: start to...make a rokske, and finish it!

    www.minini.be

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen